Fully Detailed Conveyancing Fees
Which Conveyancing Fees Are Applicable To You?
The legal process of transferring ownership between a seller and a buyer is called conveyancing. The conveyancing costs are made up of property / transaction type specific legal fees and disbursements.
Use the saveandconvey.com location / price comparison website to determine your Conveyancing fees and costs
To understand what your total conveyancing fees will be, you first must answer various questions about your property and about you. Typical questions are as follows:
- Are you buying the property with a partner? If so how many are there?
- What is the purchase price, selling price or remortgage value?
- Where is the property located? A postcode is entered as a location reference
- Is the property Freehold or Leasehold?
- Do you want a local Conveyancer or just the best price? Or would you like to compare and make an informed decision?
- Are you a first time home buyer?
- Is the property part of a shared ownership scheme?
- Is the property new build?
- Is the property part of a ‘right to buy’ scheme?
- Is the property part of a ‘help to buy’ scheme?
- Is the property going to be a buy to let investment?
- Is the property a repossession or auction property?
Why the questions? So that the quotes can detail all the Conveyancing fees
Understanding the legal property process of conveyancing
The majority of the questions above relate to additional conveyancing fees. Each question asked determines a specific amount of legal process work to be undertaken by your Conveyancer. By answering the questions fully, you can compare many detailed fixed fee conveyancing quotes.
Compare online conveyancing quotes and find your conveyancer for free
Once you are happy to take away a quote you enter your personal details. Your Conveyancer gets a copy of your fully itemised quote with your reference number. This reference number is unique to you.
You may have chosen a specific time for your Conveyancer to call you.
This is your opportunity to ask detailed questions but also to go through your quote so that you are confident that it covers your property transaction needs.
You can look forward to receiving a fully inclusive conveyancing quote for your residential property sale, purchase or remortgage.
A fully itemised conveyancing quote containing your Conveyancer fees and disbursements.
- No hidden costs
- The quote covers your conveyancing costs
- Countrywide coverage in England and Wales
- The fully inclusive conveyancing quotes are ideal for homebuyers and property investors