Moving House, Remortgaging? Free to compare cheap conveyancing quotes and fees online from members of the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel. Fixed fee conveyancing quotes helps you keep within budget. Fast local Conveyancing Solicitor finder service.
Why Choose Us
Save & Convey in partnership with the Homebuyer Conveyancing Solicitors panel provides you the Homebuyer or Investor the conveyancing cost tools to find your property Solicitor legal professional. We understand that selling, buying and remortgaging freehold and leasehold property can be a stressful experience. We provide Free instant Conveyancing Solicitors quotes, where you can compare cheapest cost or nearest saving both time and money. You can book a call from your chosen Lender Conveyancing expert to discuss your fees.
Free No Obligation Costs Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice From A Property Legal Professional? – Why not use our Conveyancers, Solicitors quote finder and book a timed call back.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you compare Conveyancers costs.
Our conveyancing search filters provide specialist conveyancing. Help to Buy, Right to Buy, Shared Ownership, Transfer of Equity, selling Freehold or Leasehold property or when you need a specific Lender Conveyancer that is on your approved mortgage conveyancing lender panel when you are buying or remortgaging freehold or leasehold property This is often applicable when you have a loan / mortgage.
Our Service Promise
- Price Compare your competitive conveyancing quote without entering any personal details
- Fully itemised Conveyancing Solicitors costs tailored to your search criteria
- Book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer to discuss your quote
- Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that take time to explain in detail how they will work for you
- Hotline number to help find your Conveyancer quote
- Save & Convey in partnership with The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel adheres to a Customer Service Promise
- Our comprehensive fee pricing is tailored to suit First time Buyers, Buy to Let Investors, Residential property buyers and sellers, lender specific Conveyancers
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel is nationwide and the members are SRA regulated Conveyancing Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers